Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Obsession with Passion


When free time comes, I always enjoy myself by doing my hobbies. So what are they? They’re fashion sketches, music, movies, dance, and stuffs. Among all of these, I like fashion sketch the most. Even I like it so much, I don’t choose fashion as my profession, but I keep creating new fashion sketches. Someday, I hope my designs will come out as real.

Currently, I’m the junior at Institute of Foreign Languages majoring in Bachelor of Art in English. At the same academic year, I’m also the student of Public Administration at Royal University of Law and Economics. Deciding to study these two majors which are completely different from my passion doesn’t  mean that I stop loving it. As fashion design is too expensive to study, I have to keep me wait until I graduate and be able to earn money by myself to pay for the school fee.

I’m kinda obsessed with fashion so much that I always come up with the new concepts, and then I draft them on papers even on my textbooks or notebooks. That’s why I’m always scolded by my teachers and friends. They asked me, “you love fashion, so why don’t you study it?”, and I answered, “no money, no honey.” Of course, I regard FASHION DESIGN as my HONEY, as I think about it day and night. I wanna be a fashion designer, no need to be famous, but just the one who can make people feel unique, confident, and comfortable whenever they put my designs on.




No comments:

Post a Comment