Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Faithful Buddy

Literally speaking , we've been together for more than three years, but I feel like it's just a second. You're from the country superior to mine, but you didn't stay up high like a boss but a good buddy instead, who always accompanied me to my destinations whether it's in the sunny, stormy, windy, rainy or cloudy day, or on the smooth, bumpy, paved, unpaved, wide, narrow, straight or curved roads. You didn't care what the people said how outdated, slow and crap you were. All you cared was to help me through every path I chose to drive on. Now I'm sorry that I have to send you away, and by any chance will we meet, I hope we won't be strangers but the best friends who are physically far but emotionally, spiritually, and mentally close to each other.
You'll always be in my heart and brain.
Good bye, my Honda Super Cup 50...!

No comments:

Post a Comment